Company, organization: Sarl Société nouvelles de diffusion parisienne
84-86, Rue Saint Denis
+33 6 07 97 00 01
Shared capital: 22.100 EURO
Numéro TVA: FR88 722 007 077
RCS Paris: 722 007 077
Purpose of site: Promotion of the establishment
Director of publication, legal representative: M. Fernand Khalifa
Editorial Manager: M. Fernand Khalifa
Webmaster, design, editing, artistic direction: SAS WIHP
Web hosting: SAS WIHP
President SAS WIHP: Vincent Ramelli
The site presents:
● Informative content
● A collection of personal data online
French Data Protection Act: the site is the subject of a declaration to the Commission Nationale Informatique and Liberté (French Data Protection Authority). You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete information that concerns you (art. 34 of the Loi Informatique et Libertés (French Data Protection Act)). To exercise this right, please contact: email@example.com
Ownership: The site and the information it contains are protected by French intellectual property law and international conventions. With the exception of use by members of the immediate family or private use, the site and any part of its content may not be reproduced, republished, transcribed, modified or transmitted without the prior permission of the rights holder.
MEDIATOR - SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
Consumers who have a dispute with a professional can contact the online dispute resolution platform (RLL): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=FR
In accordance with Article L. 612-1 of the Consumer Code, the consumer, subject to Article L.612.2 of the Consumer Code, has the right to submit a request for amicable resolution by mediation, within a period of less than one year from his written complaint to the professional.
This establishment has designated, by registered membership under number 70163/RV/2303 , the SAS Médiation Solution as a consumer mediation entity.
In order to refer a complaint to the Ombudsman, the consumer must make the following request:
- In writing to:
Sas Mediation Solution q
222 path from the sheepfold
01800 Saint Jean de Niost
Tel. 04 82 53 93 06
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Either by completing the online form entitled “Contact the Mediator” on https://www.sasmediationsolution-conso.fr
Whatever the means of referral used, the application must contain:
- Postal, telephone and electronic contact details of the applicant,
- The name and address and registration number at Sas Médiation Solution, of the professional concerned,
- A brief statement of the facts. The consumer will tell the mediator what he expects from this mediation and why,
- Copy of the prior claim,
- all documents enabling the request to be processed (purchase order, invoice, proof of payment, etc.)
OPPOSITION TO TELEPHONE CANVASSING
In accordance with article L. 223-2 of the French Consumer Code, consumers have the right to register on the telephone anti-solicitation list: "When a professional collects telephone data from a consumer, he informs him of his right to register on the telephone anti-solicitation list. When this information is collected at the time of concluding a contract, the contract must mention, in a clear and comprehensible manner, the existence of this right for the consumer. "
Pursuant to Article L.521-1 of the French Consumer Code, the consumer has the possibility to register on the list of opposition to telephone canvassing linked to the Bloctel device.
Register for free on this list at www.bloctel.gouv.fr
Cancellation or modification of the customer’s fact
1. In accordance with Article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, the customer is reminded that he does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The Terms and Conditions of Sale of the Reserved Rate specify the cancellation and/or modification of the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment will not be subject to any modification and/or cancellation. The amounts paid in advance, such as the deposit, will not be refunded. In this case, it is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the tariff.
4. Where permitted by the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved rate:
- cancellation of the booking can be made directly on the Site or Mobile Services through the “View or cancel your booking” section;
- the reservation can be changed directly at the hotel, whose telephone details are specified on the confirmation of the reservation sent by e-mail.
5. In case of interruption of the stay by the client, the entire agreed price will be cashed. In the case of prepaid reservations, no refund will be granted as a result.
6. Unless expressly provided otherwise, the guest must leave the room before 12.00 o'clock on the day of the end of the reservation. Otherwise, he will be charged an additional night.
7. All reservations are registered and may in no case be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge or for commercial or commercial purposes.
For any complaint regarding a hotel reservation, the hotel team is at your disposal:
To write us:
HOTEL Dandy Hotel and Kitchen
Address 86 rue Saint-Denis
75001 PARIS - FRANCE